We are dedicated to developing and delivering high quality epilepsy training, to enhance the skills of health and social care workers. Our innovative training courses help learners and organisations to deliver outstanding care, while also improving performance, legislative compliance and enhanced health outcomes.
Our clients include NHS Trusts, care homes, recruitment agencies, charities, and home care workers among many others. Epilepsy Awareness Ltd has 20 year’s extensive experience in health and social care settings.
We are committed to delivering high quality professional training to our customers. Please use our booking form to ensure we capture your requirements
Adults with epilepsy
- Epilepsy awareness and the administration of buccal midazolam
- How to support adults with epilepsy and learning disability and the administration of buccal midazolam
- How to support adults with autism spectrum disorders and the administration of buccal midazolam
- How to develop a supportive and inclusive sports service for adults with epilepsy
- Supporting individuals with epilepsy in the workplace
- Travelling with, or escorting adults with epilepsy
Children and young people with epilepsy
- How to support children and young people with epilepsy at school
- How to support children with special needs and epilepsy
- Empowering and supporting young adults with epilepsy at university or Further Education College
- Developing a supportiveand inclusive sports service for individuals with epilepsy
- Epilepsy awareness and the administration of Buccolam©
- School escort training
Find out more about all of our courses and speak to us about your requirements in more detail – just give us a call on 01636 682888, or contact us via our booking form.