“Definitely the best delivery of this type of training we’ve ever had!”
Epilepsy Awareness Ltd offers uniquely insightful, individually tailored epilepsy awareness training in your workplace. We work with private, public and charitable health and social care organisations all over the country. And we’ve built a reputation for training that is professional, up-to-date, surprising and fun.
Epilepsy Awareness Ltd is now the leading independent and specialist epilepsy training company in the UK. Our epilepsy awareness training delivers a huge impact, but not a huge bill.
Our training can change lives…
read about one of the many inspiring stories here…
It can change your professional life. Inspired by the experience and the fresh insight into living with epilepsy, you or your care providers can do so much more for people with epilepsy in your service. You’ll be able to help change their lives too.
After training you or your staff will be able to:
- Demonstrate your skills and expertise, helping you reach out to vulnerable adults, young people or children.
- Identify and manage any epileptic seizure and understand what it actually feels like.
- Administer buccal midazolam appropriately and create safe and secure protocols.
- Manage risks with a view to reduce the likelihood of Sudden Unexpected Death in Epilepsy (SUDEP).
- Give people with epilepsy the best access to available NHS care.
- Support individuals with epilepsy in achieving their full potential.
Giving you a uniquely personal insight into living with epilepsy
What sets our epilepsy awareness training apart? Our secret weapon is our trainer Sally Gomersall. Diagnosed with temporal lobe epilepsy at just fifteen months old, Sally went on to access specialist epilepsy treatment, then started this company, and then represented people with epilepsy within the NICE Epilepsy Guideline Development Group. She’s even inspired a character in a novel and film.
Epilepsy Awareness Ltd is committed to:
- Providing the best specialist epilepsy training courses in the UK.
- Working nationally to improve access to specialist epilepsy services for vulnerable adults, young people and children with epilepsy.
- Working with you to provide training that meets your specific needs – your course will be unique to you.
How can we help you?