Epilepsy Awareness Ltd offers uniquely insightful, individually tailored epilepsy training in your workplace. We work with private, public and charitable health and social care organisations all over the country. And we’ve built a reputation for training that is professional, up-to-date, authentic and fun.
Our epilepsy awareness training delivers a huge impact, but not a huge bill.
Our training can change lives…
read about one of the many inspiring stories here…
It can change your professional life. Inspired by the experience and the fresh insight into living with epilepsy, you or your care workers can do so much more for people with epilepsy in your service. You’ll be able to help change their lives too.
After training you or your staff will be able to:
- Demonstrate your skills and expertise, helping you reach out to vulnerable adults, young people or children with epilepsy.
- Identify and manage any epileptic seizure and understand what it actually feels like.
- Administer buccal midazolam appropriately and create safe and secure protocols.
- Manage risks with a view to reduce the likelihood of Sudden Unexpected Death in Epilepsy (SUDEP).
- Give people with epilepsy the best access to available NHS care.
- Support individuals with epilepsy in achieving their full potential.
Giving you a uniquely personal insight into living with epilepsy
What sets our epilepsy awareness training apart? Our trainer Sally Gomersall. Diagnosed with epilepsy when she was a child, Sally went on to access specialist epilepsy treatment that stopped her seizures, then started this company, and then represented people with epilepsy in developing clinical guidance for the NHS.
Epilepsy Awareness Ltd is committed to:
- Providing the best specialist epilepsy training courses.
- Enabling vulnerable adults, young people and children with epilepsy to reach their full potential by empowering their care providers
- Working with you to provide training that meets your specific needs – your course will be unique to you.
How can we help you?